Reclaiming the Body
Did you know that thoughts and emotions impact your physical health? Are you ready to dive into the world of the Mind and Body Connection?
The connection between Mind and body is one of the most important things to understand. Our thoughts emotions and behaviors can influence our physical health in the same vein, our physical health can also impact our mental and emotional state.
How many of you guys adhere to your bodies rhythm? When I’m feeling stressed or overwhelmed I start getting headaches, that’s my mind and bodies reaction to my stress.
In this free virtual workshop, you'll le...Read morearn how to...
- Understanding how thoughts and emotions can impact your overall well-being
- Learn exercises to calm your mind and body for holistic wellness
- Learning the impact of stress on your overall health
- Empower yourself with the tools to live mindfully and foster a deeper connection with your body
- Learn to listen to the rhythm of your body
- Learn about the brain and how it impacts your mental health
And So Much More! Less...
Tuesday, September 05, 2023
07:00 PM EDT - 07:30 PM EDTRegister for this Webinar
About the speaker
Katiuscia Gray, LCSW-R, CYT-500HR
She is the owner of Mind Meets Movement Counseling Services, PLLC, an integrated health practice in Lynbrook New York that focuses on individuals, children, families, adolescents, young adults and adults. She and her team utilize unique and creative methods to help clients get the most out of their therapy sessions linking mind and body in the process.
Learn ways how to relax your body
Learning about the connection between the brain and the body
Learn how to engage with your 5 senses
Learn simple mind/body benefits: Meditation/Mindfulness and Yoga